1. Vitamix blender: $$$ but an awesome item for everyone who uses the kitchen (and especially those making healthy meals!). Some varieties can heat soups, make ice cream, work as a food processor, and even make juices.
2. Compression socks: $$ I wasn't joking above, people who lift often need compression socks to make sure and protect their veins while lifting. They come in fun colors and designs and can be knee-high or calf-high. Range from $25-$80 depending on the brand.
3. Underarmor superhero line: $$ Their new line of shirts is dedicated to superheroes of all sorts, and it is AWESOME!
4. Specialty nut butters: $ May sound weird, but many of these almond and coconut butters can not be purchased in the store. There are some really tasty nut butters that are healthy, clean, and would make an awesome gift for the healthy and the snacking alike. Try youfreshnaturals.com for butters, eatingevolved.com for healthy chocolates, and ingreatients.com for more nut butters.
5. A home fitness basket: $-$$$ You can be creative and get jump ropes, medicine balls, training bands, agility ladders, sprinting sleds, weight vests, you name it! And instead of a bow, tie it with athletic head bands and you are all set!